Riddle Me This!

Taking a break from my "attempts" to revise, my sister took me to London for afternoon tea as my late 18th birthday present back in October.

I had no clue where I was going but she lead me to the Sanderson hotel where they host a "Mad Hatters" Afternoon Tea!


I have to post the picture of the bottle because I just thought it was pure genius and I loved the fact that they used the idea of the little bottle that Alice drinks from!
But anyway, around the napkins they attached strips of paper which held a riddle. I just thought it was really nice and wanted to share it so here it is:

"It always runs but never walks, often murmurs,
never talks, has a bed but never sleeps, has a mouth but never eats.
What is it?

-

Know what it is?
-

-

-

Scroll down...

-


-

-

-

-

-


A river

Were you right? Were you close enough? Or were you just clueless?

Let me know! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment